► Char Bar
► Char Bar
THE HOUSE OF MEAT
For a century, Kansas City has perfected its version of “low and slow” and we pay homage to the many great pit masters who have gone before us. Charring, smoking and grilling with wood have been an age-old universal method for both sustenance and socializing.
This southern-inspired smokehouse combines our love of great beer with legendary BBQ competitor Mitch Benjamin’s expertise and his award-winning “Meat Mitch” sauces. In addition, our menu features inspired meat-free options to satisfy everyone at your table. A 10,000-square foot Beer Garden features backyard amusements, such as lawn croquet, bocce and ping-pong.
We’ve created a new kind of playground where carnivores, herbivores and locavores can co-mingle peacefully. Together, we will be known as “Charbarians”.
► What’s Happening
8th Annual Westport Summer Beer Fest April 26 @ 12:00PM - June 9 @ 9:00PM
The 8th Annual Westport Beer Festival will feature over 80 beers from more than 35 breweries and will include several local craft distilleries. Guests will sample some of the worlds best brews, spirits, and fabulous... [Read More]
► Contact Us
Our Traveling Circus
- Erin McZee / General Manager
- Jeremy Tawney / Executive Chef / Smoke Whisperer
- Ryan Blann / Assistant General Manager
- Andrew Kesselring / Hospitalitarian
- Andrew Baltes / Catering and Events Coordinator
- Cory Puckett / Director of Restaurants / Ring Leader
- Michael Peterson / Corporate Chef / Flavor Contortionist
- Randyl Danner / Hospitality Director