► Char Bar
► Char Bar
THE HOUSE OF MEAT
For a century, Kansas City has perfected its version of “low and slow” and we pay homage to the many great pit masters who have gone before us. Charring, smoking and grilling with wood have been an age-old universal method for both sustenance and socializing.
This southern-inspired smokehouse combines our love of great beer with legendary BBQ competitor Mitch Benjamin’s expertise and his award-winning “Meat Mitch” sauces. In addition, our menu features inspired meat-free options to satisfy everyone at your table. A 10,000-square foot Beer Garden features backyard amusements, such as lawn croquet, bocce and ping-pong.
We’ve created a new kind of playground where carnivores, herbivores and locavores can co-mingle peacefully. Together, we will be known as “Charbarians”.
► What’s Happening
► Contact Us
Our Traveling Circus
- Randyl Danner / Beer / Beverage Director
- Cory Puckett / Director of Restaurants / Ring Leader
- Michael Peterson / Corporate Chef / Flavor Contortionist
- Justin White / General Manager / Carnival Barker
- Jeremy Tawney / Executive Chef / Smoke Whisperer